Friday, March 4, 2022

Economic News

 We continue to generate lots of jobs and see productivity and wages growing.  Yes, oil is way up but we see events causing that.

There has been some increase in food prices, but with an exception for specific events, I haven't seen dramatic increases.  I see people post things on-line that sound disastrous but if they are experiencing 100% increases in the cost of food, I don't know why.

I actually think I have seen some prices coming down, at least the sale items.

What we know is that labor is getting wage increases.  That will have an impact of the cost of many things.  Oil is used to transport many items and that increase is going to be paid. 

I would prefer that prices stay low but these increases were almost inevitable as the economy roared back.

For those seeing these tremendous increases, it is possible that the local merchants are taking advantage of the situation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment