Thursday, September 22, 2016

Hiding something?

Its a bit of a mystery to me and I guess its me, because an awful lot of people are convinced that Hillary Clinton is untrustworthy and hiding something.

Well, guess something about her personality is guarded and maybe she gives off that vibe.

I don't get it,

Since the polls tell me that and certain news stations love to dwell on it, I guess the question I have to ask is what do they thing she's hiding?

I mean I am trying to imagine anyone who has been scrutinized more than her and whatever its supposed to be has simply not turned up.

Now there have been rumors and allegations about the Clinton's from their days in Arkansas and except for Bill's infidelity they have gone no where.

I understand that the conspiracy theorists are never going to be satisfied but what does everyone else think she is covering up, some terrible illness, she died and that's not really her anymore, a murder spree, that she goes through mobile devices faster than most?

Even if you think she is hiding something, despite being in the public eye as a Governor's Wife, a President's Wife, a United States Senator and the Secretary of State, I want to know what it could be?

Maybe she's hiding that warm, caring, funny and delightful personality.  Wish she would stop and confess to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment